Health Benefits of Beets & Carrot Juice
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Promotes fertility
- Provides excellent source of Iron
- Regulates blood pressure
How to make beet & carrot juice?
- Peel the fresh beets and carrots (equal amount of beets and carrots)
- Chop to small pieces easy for blending
- Blending the chopped beets and carrots with water
- Drain the pulps
- Enjoy the juice
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes for a more fresh taste
Other Health Tips
- Drink the beet and carrot juice 1 or 2 weeks before the menstrual cycle starts.
- Drink one or two cups a day
- Drinking the beet and carrot juices during menstrual cycles may prolong the cycle.
- Never drink the beet juice along!
- People with liver or kidney conditions can only drink small amount of beet juice..
- Avoid drinking beet juice after taking calcium supplement or calcium-rich food.
Beets Nutrition Chart
- The Dr. OZ Show, Benefits of Beets http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/benefits-beet-juice
- Web MD, The Truth About Beet Juice, http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/truth-about-beetroot-juice
- The Best of RawFood, Benefits of Beet Juice, http://www.thebestofrawfood.com/benefits-of-beet-juice.html